Overview - Filters
Inline Gas and Oxygen Filters are designed for use in pipelines. Very user friendly and can be used with a variety of gases, including oxygen and many other technical gases.
- 1/4" NPT F x 1/4" NPT F
- 1/2" NPT F x 1/2" NPT F
- 9/16” UNF F x 9/16” UNF F
- 7/8” UNF F x 7/8” UNF F
- 5/8” UNF F x 5/8” UNF F
- 1" NPT F x 1" NPT F (Straight Style)
- 1" NPT F x 1" NPT F (T-Style)
- 2" NPT F x 2" NPT F
For installation in pipelines:
- for installation in horizontal and vertical gas pipelines.
- can be installed in existing gas pipelines and is immediately ready to operate.
- easy to assemble.
- available for many technical gases allowing for a wide range of applications.
- flow enhancing design for high flow rates.
- filter cartridge, made of chrome-nickel steel or sintered bronze, for the finest filtering of mechanic contaminations.
- user friendly design for simple cartridge change.
The filter cartridge has to be checked regularly and replaced as necessary.
The dust filter may be replaced by qualified personnel.