Introducing the iMixone Gas Mixer!
with integrated high-pressure regulators and flow control
Gas mixer with diffusion-mixing system for two gases with up to three pre-set mixing ratios, especially for welding processes. The SuperFlash iMixone is used, for example, in the production of mixed gases for protective gas welding and covers the most frequently used gas mixtures for the MIG, MAG, TIG welding. Due to the mixing principle, this mixer also ensures a constant gas mixture even if the volume of gas withdrawal changes. Avoid additional energy costs with the iMixone!
- High mixing precision even if the volume of gas withdrawal changes
- Up to 3 mixing ratios can be pre-set according to customer‘s requirement
- Cost savings due to the avoidance of storage of different premixes
- Gas inlet filters protect the device against contamination
- Diffusion-mixing principle, no power supply required
- Withdrawal of mixed gas from 5 l/min up to maximum capacity
- Sturdy, compact design
- Low maintenance
- Direct connection to gas cylinders
- Straightforward use due to two integrated high-pressure regulators and high-pressure hose
- Selector switch for selecting the pre-set mixture
HIGH PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Does not depend on the input pressure difference due to integrated constant pressure regulation
- Does not depend on gas withdrawal variations
- Mixture production stops automatically when gas supply is interrupted
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.